Our aim as a school is to provide the best learning environment supported by the community working together to achieve that.
The actions in the School Development Plan are driven by our vision statement above and the vision and aims below.
A Learning community which nurtures, develops and inspires.
• to be welcoming and inclusive
• to encourage independence and confidence
• to have effective relationships built on respect
• to develop and maintain community partnerships
• to celebrate ‘Success for All’
The Reddings as an equal opportunities school seeks for all children to have equal opportunity to improve their learning. As part of this it is the responsibility of all staff to improve basic skills in Communication, Reading, Writing, Mathematics and Computing and to promote this in line with our policies.